We provide variety of tax services to our clients. Because every business decision carries tax implications, we evaluate various alternatives and recommend the best options and advise you how these options can maximize your tax advantage.
As experts in the filed of taxation, we offer full range of planning and compliance services to maximize our client’s benefits.
We Are Helping Clients Cope With Tax Challenges
Tax Return Services
– Preparation and filing of corporate income tax return
– Filing of every kinds of tax return including global income tax, value-added tax(VAT), capital gains tax and property tax on real estate, etc.
– Confidential payroll service
– Calculation of Class A individual income tax for both local employees and expatriates (including income tax for severance allowance)
– Gross-up for expatriates
– Preparation and filing of individual income tax return (including severance income tax return)
– Finalization and filing of individual income tax at year-end.
Tax Dispute Resolution Services
– Assistance for filing with the tax authorities or courts an objection, an appeal for examination and an appeal for adjudication
– Support in relation to tax audit or assessment
– Preliminary tax reviews on accounting treatment and documentation in preparation for a future tax audit
– Various consultations on tax affairs
Strategic Tax Planning
-Advice on short and long-term tax strategies
– Advice on tax-efficient year-end closing
– Analysis of tax implications on specific transactions, agreements, etc.
– Advice on transfer pricing, anti-dumping and permanent establishment issues
- Tax planning advice on outbound investment of Korean companies and inbound investment of foreign companies
– Consultation on joint venture establishments and technology inducements and filing applications for related approvals and reports
– Advice on the Foreign Investment Promotion Act and Foreign Exchange Transactions Act
– Consultation on strategic planning to minimize global tax implications