Our audit service applies the concepts and standards adopted by the international accounting firms and ensures that proper planning planning, management and review procedures are observed.
Our auditing and assurance methodology and application is tailored to the industry and to the size of the client to ensure that we provide an efficient and effective service.
We Are Helping Clients Improve Their Financial Health
– based on the Act on External Audit for Joint Stock Companies
– based on the Securities Exchange Act
Special Purpose Audit
– At the request of financial institutions, court, shareholders, and other stockholders, etc.
– For M&A and listing on the Korea Stock Exchange
– For government organizations or state-invested corporations and not-for-profit companies
– Dividend, royalty or license fee audit for remittance of money
– Compliance audit
– Corporate analysis for obtaining various licenses in the business sectors such as construction, housing, electrical work, wholesale of drugs
– Special reports on specified elements or agreed upon procedures
– Fraud and theft detection
Accounting Services I
– Bookkeeping services, compilation of financial statements
Review/preparation of journal vouchers
Preparation of accounting records package
(Balance sheet, Income statement, Trial balance, General & Sub ledger, etc.)
Calculation of invoice amount
– Preparation of monthly/quarterly accounting report packages using designated form.
Accounting Services II
– Modifying financial statements for consolidation purpose.
– Accounting system setup for new businesses
– Stock valuation for M&A
– Evaluation and other services requested by courts or financial institutions
– Financial analysis for winning various contracts for construction, housing, electrical work, etc.