Simon Sungil. YUN Mr., the Founder and Partner of DAC, started his professional career in 1983 at Deloitte. Since the commencement of CPA profession, he continuously has concentrated his professional career on providing services to the foreign companies doing business in Korea.
After graduating from Yonsei University in 1983, he became a Certified Public Accountant in 1983. He is a member of the Korean Institute of CPA’s. He was appointed as an “Investment Platform of Invest Korea” by Korea Trade Promotion Corporation.
He lives with his wife, a pharmacist, and one daughter and one son in Seoul and enjoys Mountain Bike and Mountain Trekking at leisure time. He sometimes plays the Saxophone.
– Master in Taxation at University of Seoul (International Taxation, 2009)
– College of Business Administration Yonsei University(B.S., 1983)
– Kyunggi High School
– Dongnam Accounting Corporation (Managing Partner, 1995~ )
– Yun & Co., a correspondent of Moores Rowland International (Managing Partner, 1988~1995)
– Ahnjin Accounting Corporation, a member of Arthur Anderson (International tax manager, 1987~1988)
– Ahn Kwon & Co., a member of Deloitte (International tax supervisor, 1983~1987)
– Certified Public Accountant in Korea (No. 1900)
– Certified Public Accountant in US (State of Delaware # CC-0005814)
– Certified Tax Accountant in Korea (No. 3415)
– Korean, English
Ian I. KIM – Manager
Ian Ingu KIM, Manager of DAC, started his professional career in 1993 at Yun & Co., a former organization of DAC.
For more than 25 years of his professional service at Yun & Co.and DAC, he has experienced every field including bookkeeping, monthly report, payroll, social securities, filing VAT return and corporation income tax return.
Having broad network with officers in the tax offices, he provides valuable service to protect valuable clients of DAC.
He lives with his wife, a Sunday church teacher, and one daughter and one son in Seoul and enjoys playing soccer at leisure time.